Tryout INFO: Asbury Methodist Church 4257 Kearneysville PikeShepherdstown, WV 25443
Interested in playing up? We ask that you tryout for your age group and then share with the coaches you are interested in playing up and/or we will identify those players with potential of getting playtime at the next age group.
One Location for MD & WV ALL Surge Tryouts! Please select the correct time for your age group!
Asbury Methodist Church
4257 Kearneysville Pike
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
11/3: Friday 11/4: Saturday 11/5: Sunday 11/5: Sunday
15u 6pm - 7:30pm 18u 8:30am - 10am 11u &12u 5-6:30pm CALL BACKS: 7pm- 8:30pm
16u 7:30pm - 9pm 17u 10:30am - 12pm
14u 12:30pm - 2pm
13u 2:30pm - 4pm
Please read the directions carefully as it can be confusing. The sportsengine account is under the adult, the CHRVA membership is for the player!
Here are the steps you need to follow for memberships this year.
1. Go to sportsengine.com and click on the "Sign In" at the top right and create an account for yourself as the parent if you don't have an account.
2. Go to chrva.org and click on the red "Memberships: button at the top right corner.
3. Scroll down and find the correct junior membership for your child. Pay attention if it says girls or boys or if they are 17 and younger or if they are or will turn 18 by August 31, 2022. Click the word register next to the membership that fits.
4. Read carefully what it is asking you and fill in your child's information when it asks who the membership is for. You will create an account for your child during this process.
5. After purchase, you will receive multiple emails. The email showing the membership paid is what you need to print and bring with you at tryouts.
6. Go to sportsengine.com and go into your account. Click on the "Household" button to the left. You should see your and your child's account.
1. Your player must be a member of CHRVA(Chesapeake Regional Volleyball Association) to try out. If the player will be 18 at anytime during the club season, please purchase the membership with the Safesport training. Follow these steps to get your membership.