SURGE MD Tryouts are at Leitersburg Ruritan Club, 21427 Leiter Street Hagerstown, MD 21742
Interested in playing up? We ask that you tryout for your age group and then share with the coaches you are interested in playing up and/or we will identify those players with potential of getting playtime at the next age group.
Tryout Sign-Ups for 2022-2023!!!
You may walk in but must have the following:
1. $20 Cash
2. CHRVA membership card
3. Printed and filled our health form. Click Here
4. Tryout waiver printed and filled out. Click Here
Leitersburg Ruritan 21427 Leiter St. Hagerstown, MD 21742
Ages12 & 13 Ages 13 (invited) & 14s Call Back: 13s & 14s
11/4/2022 11/4/2022 11/6
6pm-7:30pm 7:30-9pm 1pm-2:30pm
Ages 15 & 16 Ages 16, (invited) 17 & 18 Call Back: 15-18
11/11/2022 11/11/2022 11/13/2022
6pm-7:30pm 7:30pm-9pm 1pm-2:30pm
Please read the directions carefully as it can be confusing. The sportsengine account is under the adult, the CHRVA membership is for the player!
1. Your player must be a member of CHRVA(Chesapeake Regional Volleyball Association) to try out. If the player will be 18 at anytime during the club season, please purchase the membership with the Safesport training. Follow these steps to get your membership.
2. Save a screenshot of the membership card to show at tryouts!
3. Make sure to bring a filled out medical form: Find it HERE.
4. Pay your tryout fee and register above.
Here are the steps you need to follow for memberships this year.
1. Go to sportsengine.com and click on the "Sign In" at the top right and create an account for yourself as the parent if you don't have an account.
2. Go to chrva.org and click on the red "Memberships: button at the top right corner.
3. Scroll down and find the correct junior membership for your child. Pay attention if it says girls or boys or if they are 17 and younger or if they are or will turn 18 by August 31, 2022. Click the word register next to the membership that fits.
4. Read carefully what it is asking you and fill in your child's information when it asks who the membership is for. You will create an account for your child during this process.
5. After purchase, you will receive multiple emails. The email showing the membership paid is what you need to print and bring with you at tryouts.
6. Go to sportsengine.com and go into your account. Click on the "Household" button to the left. You should see your and your child's account.